This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
damsonite

re: anniversary fun event?

Guys versus Gals if we can get enuff of us in teams

Drunken relay race from pub too pub in the shire from buckland too michel delving

Take 5 beers and drink then ride too the next pub tag team member who runs in drinks 5 beers and then mounts up too the next pub and so on

Winners get too have mats farmed by the opposing team, losers I mean but im beign nice , for 1 hour for the kin bank ,during which time they may feel free too contribute by gloating or observing , for kin crafters too make kinnies armour food jewellry etc , we need sumone too plot a route too hit all the pubs in the shire though, my sense of directions bad at the best of times

October 17th a suggestion for date
Nanorna

Sounds good! :P And could we not just use the inn league one? That'll be on around festival time, won't it?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
damsonite

ooh i dunno , but we cud i guess norna
Nanorna

Oh wait, just realised I misread it - so no, we'd just have to buy/craft the beers, but yeah good idea, sounds quite fun :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Auremir
S_Q
Esquire

Esquire

Oh boy, this sounds promising!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: