This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beregror
Beregror
Co-leader
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

re: The Great MMW Cross Country Horse Race 3

It's time, once again, for only the most resilient and determined riders to take part in the gruelling trial that is the Mordors Most Wanted 3rd Great Cross Country Horse Race!

Monday September 19, 7.15 pm (UK time)

The course will be disclosed on the night and the running time will be around 30-40 minutes. No 68% horses allowed, no whips, no drugs - save those for the party afterwards.

Entry will be 1 gold, sent to Theobard before the race. The winner will receive 505 of the money and the other half will go towards kin funds. Sign up on the raidplanner to enter. Race commentry will be on Mumble.

Pit your riding skills against previous winners Beregror and current title holder Web.

There will be blood and tears along the way, some of us may not make it to the end, those of us that do will pay a terrible price...
Dare you enter?

Kalliea
PyscoFalcon
Esquire

Esquire

Good luck all who enter.
I won't be there as won't get back from Osteopath until 7:30pm earliest :p

Co-leader
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Enter on raidplanner and put a note, we will try and accomodate everyone, the start time can change to suit people. Main thing is to get as many kinnies as possible. Happy

Beregror
Beregror
Co-leader
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Need more sugn ups for this, can even invite friends as well, let's kust try and get some numbers.

damsonite

congrats too wyn for winning , and I had a blast was a good event laughed all the way round
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: