Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Officer Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dessy
MarksteN
Officer
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

re: Guidelines 1v1 (Good TA mappoint) Ettenmoors

Thats why i ignore it now Phantom u make a really good point but there is no trying to explain anymore. So forget about it and have fun instead that is what im gonna do. Had some really fun time on Whitywindle or whats it called. The pvp there was so dead :P
Mian
*Mian*
Leader
High Warden

High Warden

it was dead and it sucked :p - next server tomorrow :P
btw how many Eu servers are there? if we gonna try them all I need loads of wine :P

Glowil

hmm....

U have a good point, but it can be turned around to....

Lets say its a park made for having fun with water, maybye with ballons , and some ppl just walk in there and says ..hey .. dont throw ballons on us, we dont like it, in this spot we dont want to get wet...

Kinda dumb walking in to that park dont u think ?

Anyway...we all have good points and bad points , that can be turned around forever.... I agree with Dessy.... Lets just have fun and enjoy this wonderful game Happy
Ironjaws01

Just... Wow

Well first of all for me there is no such thing as a 1vs1 area....just log your creep or freep,go to ettens and open your map and look for it...its a area that is created by players to spar!!!!
I respect that and i ignore that place as mutch as i can,its simple...if you don't wanna get ganked DON'T GO THERE!!!!
I really don't like this place cause of the abuse on both sides like clubbing and running to that place if they are under attack and yelling they get ganked!!
The second thing i wanna say is ....its sad to see that people are leaving or getting kicked cause of this...we are all older players so please have a nice chat or a polite discussing about this instead of running around and yelling like a teenager!!!

The last thing i wanna say is....its all Bogies fault.. GANK HIM thats a order!!! Happy Happy Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Mian
*Mian*
Leader
High Warden

High Warden

it is always Bogies fault :p

I didn't kick Arno or Alas - they choose to leave - I gave Arno plenty of time to talk to any of us to come back to the kin, instead he sent me sarcastic tells, which made me kick his alts from the kin and that is what Alas is talking about - wrongly put of him

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Officer Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: