View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mian
*Mian*
Leader
High Warden

High Warden

re: Happy Holidays to all in MMW

"My dear Elves, Men, Dwarfs and of course Hobbitses
Christmas is just around the corner and another year is soon over.
2010 has been a year with lots of changes in Mordors Most Wanted and when looking back it was the best thing that could happen.
Many of you joined this year, some of our old members came back and start playing again and all of you contribute to our kinship in so many ways.
MMW is now the kin that I and I know many of you had visions of, friendly, caring, social and having fun together.
We accomplished great deeds along the way, together as a team, as a family.

At the very last day of this year I have been the proud and honoured leader of this kinship for 2 years (with some "vaccations" :p) and I hope you all will continue our journey
helping the people of Middle earth with me, Beregror, our amazing officers and ofc YOU all members.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you

Forum Image

amiathraw

merry christmas everyone:)
damsonite

ooh thats a smashing screenie of our party in the shire, Thank you mian for giving me a place too call *Home* full of lovey welcoming and friendly people, snowball tossing hobbits included,its been a pleasure and long may it continue.Merry Christmas everyone I hope youve had a lovely day
Mian
*Mian*
Leader
High Warden

High Warden

no Thank You Ari for joining us when we "where down", You are one of those who helped along the way to make this kin what we want it to be =)a family who care for eachother, who have fun together, to see you type "home" make me feel so good cause that is what I want MMW to be. A home - to log in to, away from irl, to chat, joke and have a good time together. There aren't enough words for me to express how I feel about all in MMW, who put in so much of themselvs to this kin - Thank You All for making MMW the home it is... and as Bere mentioned... Mordor better watch out cause here we come =)
Love and hugs all

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum