This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kalliea
PyscoFalcon
Esquire

Esquire

re: HACKED!

Tried to log on this morning but comes up wrong password!

It's deffinatly right.
Can't even change password at my accounts page either :s and forums still down.

*initeate panic stations*

okay after much wading found the support link and gave them this.

Played last night on my cappy Kalliea fine. Finished off on my Hunter Pyscofalcon before logging for bed at around 9pm UK time.

Just tried to log on after breakfeast this morning to find password not work anymore. Deffinatly the right one. Can't even log into myaccount.turbine site either.
Did the forgot password thing and not received anything at all - nothing even in spam folders.

So if ANYONE sees ANY of my chars ingame PLEASE report them as been hacked/stolen.
Thankies.

Co-leader
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Your characters have not been online this morning so far, let's hope its some error, will watch out of course.

Nanorna

That sucks Kalli, out of interest though, did you check to make sure capslock was on/off whenever you were trying your password? Sometimes that can affect it, not sure if it does in LOTRO though

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kalliea
PyscoFalcon
Esquire

Esquire

Of course Norna - even my e-mail has been changed and isn't recongised anymore either when I tried to reset password. no comment

It's stupid cos I can log into the forums and mylotro with my game account and password.

BUT

When I try to log into game or myaccount.turbine I get The username and password combination you have entered was not valid. Remember that password is case sensitive. [err: -4]

The forum and account/game username and pass is exactly the same *befuddled*

That really sucks . I got hacked aswell. About a month ago now.
They took all my gold but Turbine was quick enough too ban my account so that they couldnt steal anything more or change password.

They only advice I can give you, send tickets to support and check your mailbox. I got a mail from turbine telling me that my account had been banned because it got hacked. Perhaps they did the same to yours.

I will keep an eye out for your characters kal!
Kalliea
PyscoFalcon
Esquire

Esquire

Cheers Iron.

This is the only mail had since 9am.

Greetings Annmarie,

Thank you for your help request. This automated Email has been sent to let you know that we have received your help request. You will receive a response from a Turbine Account Management Representative shortly.

Responses typically take 3-5 business days. While you are awaiting your response please feel free to search for an answer to your question(s) within our Knowledge Base:

http://support.turbine.com

To update your ticket please reply to this Email. In your reply please do not update the default subject line.
Thank you for contacting Turbine Account Management.

Turbine, powered by our fans.

But it's still what only 5am to 6am there? So I'll be lucky to get a response today if at all this weekend.

Okay, just wait and see later today then. They should have tickets about accounts being stolen or hacked as top priority so should take a day max.
Kalliea
PyscoFalcon
Esquire

Esquire

Cheers hun.
I'll go back to bed for a bit then :/

Stupid hackers, well hope they sort it out quickly for ya

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Glasoin

Bah, sorry to hear Kalli, lets hope they manage to sort it out for you very soon, and they find the person whole stole it and ban their IP address.
Beregror
Beregror
Co-leader
Man-at-Arms

Man-at-Arms

Nobody logged on your chars today.

A lot of us changed passwords after your post and the password section seems to be a bit bugged, maybe look at it again.

Hope it's sorted soon.

Webox
Esquire

Esquire

this sucks kalli make sure you now change any other passwords for anything else that had the same password and run a virus check

hope to see you back in game soon

Esquire

Esquire

FYI, we demoted all your characters until you get your account back, incase the thief decides to abuse the officer rank. Take care and hope seeing you back ingame asap!

Esquire

Esquire

Cheers Aur, my main concern was the kinhouse getting cleaned out which is why posted here first.

Got no viruses or anything and yeah never use the same pass on LOTRO as anything else mainly with the hacking reputation.

Ah well Hobbitsize been getting some love today. He's my little notebook I use when bed bound or laid up on couch.

Still no mail from Turbine and I even checked the acutual mail server before it sorts it.
Bere - if it is just bugged passwords then I hope they unbug it soon and reset my pass so I can at lest log into my account and change it. The fact that it never sent me a password reset request to my email addy when it said it did is what setting up major red flags for me.
(pic is Hobbitsize and some of my minions)
Forum Image

Esquire

Esquire

Well I got a reply from Turbine during middle of the night whilst I was sleeping so looks like I wont be in game for a few days yet :/

I have to hunt for the Pre-order SoA box for the prdouct key as they want that before they'll help

Jeez 4 years and a house move across country they really think I'll have it to hand :S

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mordors Most Wanted Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: